If you're planning on making breakfast for your mom this Mother's Day, why not give them a try?
- 2 loaves frozen white bread dough
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large pack vanilla pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans/walnuts/raisins (optional)
- Let bread dough thaw and begin to rise in refrigerator. (I usually take it out of the freezer in the afternoon on the day before I want to serve the sticky buns).
- Grease 13 x 9 pan
- Sprinkle bottom of the pan with nuts and/or raisins
- Pull bread dough into walnut-sized pieces and arrange in single layer in pan.
- Melt butter, add pudding mix, brown sugar and milk, stirring over low heat until well mixed
- Pour mixture evenly over bread dough
- Let rise overnight on countertop or in refrigerator (I typically let it rise in the oven and set the delayed start/timer for a half hour before I expect we'll get up).
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes in pan, invert onto a serving platter to serve.