Search My Blog

May 22, 2009

A Scratch on the Table

I'm sad (and a bit frustrated) to report that there's been some damage to the Kitchen Table.

You may have experienced the problem yourself. Apparently there is a "scripting error" going on behind the scenes on my site, and it won't allow the blog to load in Internet Explorer. Fortunately it looks like other browsers aren't experiencing the same problem, so I figured I would send out a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

I've spent the last couple hours systematically dismantling the site, only to rebuild it -- but unfortunately I haven't had any luck so far. Thanks for bearing with me as this non-techno girl tries to figure out what's going wrong. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't have to totally re-create the layout because that wouldn't be a very nice way to spend Memorial Day Weekend. :(

On the upside, my other blog is working just fine, so if you'd like, swing over to http://today-i-pray.blogspot.com for a dose of "hope and inspiration." Tomorrow I will undoubtedly be praying that the techno-angels swoop down and help me get back on track so that we can have a good visit 'Round the Kitchen Table very soon!!

Thanks for bearing with me.

P.S. Even though the site is glitchy, I couldn't stop smiling today. I'm so happy for our new American Idol -- Kris Allen!!

No comments: