It's called Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle and it's a crowd pleaser. One word of advice -- it's not the prettiest dessert, so I wouldn't recommend making it in a glass bowl. I've adapted the original recipe ever so slightly. Hope you like it.
- 1 package brownie mix (prepared as directed for cake-like brownies)
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) white chocolate instant pudding mix (if you can't find white chocolate, substitute either butterscotch or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 package Heath Bar crunch bits
- Prepare brownies as directed for cake-like brownies
- Cool completely and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Dissolve coffee granules in warm water
- Whisk pudding mix and milk until pudding starts to thicken
- Add coffee to pudding mixture and mix well
- Fold in whipped topping
- Layer 1/3 brownies cubes on bottom of medium sized bowl
- Top with 1/3 pudding mixture, spread evenly
- Sprinkle with toffee bits
- Repeat layers ending with toffee
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving
NOTE: If you want to pretty this up, buy a second container of whipped topping, thaw it, and put a skim coat of whipped topping over the top. Use a cake decorator to put small rosettes of whipped topping around the edge of the bowl, and large rosette in the center. Garnish with chocolate shavings and/or toffee bits.
Sorry I don't have a picture of this one...but trust me, it is DELICIOUS!!