Search My Blog

July 21, 2009

Ah Ha Moment? Well...Maybe Not

The skies in the Lehigh Valley may be a little gray today, but that didn't stop the lightbulb from going off over my head. Yes, I had another "Ah Ha Moment" which may really be more of a "Well Duh Moment." Not sure why I didn't think of this sooner.

Since I consistently have people thanking me for the latest savings code from Restaurants.com -- and new codes and deals come out every week to ten days, I thought it might make sense for me to dedicate a space on my blog for the latest deal and code, so you always know how to find the best savings when you need it!

I've gotten some great feedback from people who are using the restaurant.com certificates to save on their dining adventures. I know I was really impressed to see how the list of Lehigh Valley restaurants had grown (Pickles, Gregory's, Italiano Delight -- even Shula's Steakhouse!!).
Anyhow, that's my "Ah Ha Moment" for the day...really not very enlightening...but hopefully it will save you a couple bucks down the road!
Oh -- while we're on the subject, here's the latest deal.
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Adry said...

restaurant.com is the best way to save $ when dining out. I agree. We saved over $60 dining out one night. It was great!