- One whole turkey (about 18 lbs)
- 2 chicken boullion cubes + water
- 1 can Cambells Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 jar Heinz Oven Roasted Turkey Gravy
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Step by Step
- Roast turkey and let rest.
- Save turkey drippings overnight in refrigerator (or if you're pinched for time put in a sealed container in the freezer).
- Shred turkey and set aside.
- When you're ready to prepare turkey, skim the fat off the drippings. Warm drippings in sauce pan, add remaining ingredients, and then stir in turkey.
- Slow cook in crock pot.
NOTE: Catsup & vinegar can be added for more BBQ flavor. Add water/boullion if turkey gets too dry.
Great alone or serve on a crusty rolls for sandwiches.