Mrs. Boehler's Whipped Cream Form Cake
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped until stiff
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon flavoring (lemon, almond, vanilla)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour tube pan.
- Whip cream.
- Beat eggs separately, add sugar and flavoring
- Fold into whipped cream
- Add flour, and blend gently until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
Believe it or not, as homemade cakes go, this one was mighty easy! Just don't make the same mistake I did, and you'll be good to go. Even with my cake flour hiccup, this cake still didn't last a day in my kitchen!