The good news (for me) is that it's too dense and rich to eat it every day. More good news -- because it's so "heavy," you won't think twice about cutting it in half and sharing it with a friend. The bad news (for me) is that when I'm having a chocolate craving (a very frequent occurrence for this chocoholic), this is such an easy fix that it will quickly jump to the forefront of my mind.
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (Micro Safe)
Step by Step
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT ! (Share with a friend for half the guilt!)
NOTE: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream. Yummy.